Channel creation and Uploading content
To create a channel on Earneo.Tube, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to your account
- 2.Click on the dropdown menu on the right-hand side, next to your profile picture
- 3.Select "My Channel" > "Create Channel"
- 4.Enter a name for your channel and select a category
- 5.Add a description for your channel and upload a profile picture and a banner.
- 6.You can add link to your social media, they will appears in the banner.
- 7.Click on "Create Channel" to finish creating your channel
- 8.Now you can start uploading videos and managing your channel.
You can also customize your channel with a banner via our thumbnail assistant on Discord. It's also important to note that you can create multiple channels on Earneo.Tube, so you can organize and manage your content in different ways.
To upload a video on Earneo.Tube, you can follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to your Earneo account.
- 2.Click on the "Upload Video" button on the top right bar.
- 3.Select the video file that you want to upload from your device. (use .MP4 format only at the moment)
- 4.Enter a title, description, and tags for your video.
- 5.Choose a thumbnail image for your video. Earneo can auto generate a thumbnail, but we would advise to create your own thumbnail. (use our discord bot assistant for eyes catching thumbnail)
- 6.Select the appropriate category for your video.
- 7.Select the channel for your video
- 8.Click on the "Finish" button to upload your video to Earneo. ( Do not close the page until the video is finish to upload )
Once your video has been uploaded, it will be available for other users to view on the platform. You will also get the opportunity to share it directly on your social media directly - and Earn XP ! Depending on your monetization status, you may also be eligible to earn rewards for your content.
Currently, Earneo.Tube supports MP4 file formats for video uploads. If you try to upload a file in an unsupported format, you will see an error message.
It's also important to note that Earneo.Tube does not support the upload of non-video files such as audio, image, or project files (e.g., JPEG, PNG, WAV, WMA, iMovie project, etc.).
In the future, Earneo.Tube may support additional video file formats such as MOV, WMV, AVI, and FLV. Keep an eye out for updates on the platform if you are interested in using these file formats.
The maximum file size for video uploads on Earneo.Tube is 2GB. If you try to upload a file that is larger than this size, you will see an error message.
It's also important to note that the size of your video file can affect the quality of the video and the speed at which it can be uploaded and played on the platform. To ensure the best possible experience for your viewers, it's generally a good idea to keep the file size of your videos as small as possible while still maintaining a high level of quality.